Sip & Dye Workshop
Learn the magical, centuries-old technique of Shibori Indigo dyeing.
Be guided through the fun and satisfying process of making your own Shibori Indigo patterned textiles.
In this 4 hour hands-on workshop, we will:
• Cover the basics of the Japanese art of folding, binding, and clamping fabric
• One yard linen Fabric (60 in w). You can transform into a wall hanging/decor, decorative pillow/ scarf
• Dye one small piece of your own from home (just be sure that it is 100% natural fiber, such as cotton rayon, or linen)
• Experience the delightful and surprising patterns that emerge !
The following supplies are included:
One yard Linen fabric (60 in w)
*Other dyeable items are available for purchase (coasters, placemats, onesies, table napkins, Japanese cotton fabric, scarf)
• Natural Japanese Indigo Dye to use in the workshop (considered as the best Indigo in the world)
• Folding, binding, and clamping supplies to use in the workshop
• Pica Pica
• 2 Craft Cocktails by The Tasting Club
You can bring:
One small textile/item of your own from home (just be sure that it is plain white/cream, 100% natural fiber, such as cotton, rayon, silk or linen). No large items like bed sheets or fabric yardage more than 1 yard.
There may be some drips, so wearing clothes and shoes that you wouldn’t mind getting stained is encouraged and expect your hands/nails to get stained blue.
2 Dates available:
September 14, 1-5pm
September 15, 1-5pm
PHP 3500 (all inclusive).
Additional Craft Cocktails will be served for a special price of Php 250.
For RSVP, kindly call (0917) 304 1135 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org